Product Packaging Design
For manufacturers, producing packaging artwork to the exacting specifications of Buying Departments is time consuming and expensive to produce in-house. Time and time again we have been asked to ‘correct’ artwork which has been rejected by Buying Departments after inexperienced designers have fallen short of their exacting product packaging design requirements.
We have several years’ experience providing product packaging design artwork for manufacturers selling to retailers such as Aldi, Dunelm, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Homebase (now Bunnings).
Our rigorous standards mean we follow Retailer Brand Guidelines to the letter and will pre-empt any potential problems before they occur. We offer a full range of extra services which will help your product packaging be approved, including:
- Product photography creative direction
- Product image enhancements such as colour correction, colour alteration, background removal
- Line artwork Illustrations for labels or assembly guides
- EU and UK regulation labels for weight, batch numbers, bar codes, and recycling
- Search and supply of the correct typefaces and Retail branding
- Advise on substrates and printing processes
For smaller manufacturers we provide a consultancy service to design your packaging and POS material correctly from the start, giving your products a professional finish which is essential to today’s discerning customers.
Contact us for a quote on the design and supply of your packaging artwork.